WannaRub Jalapeno Garlic Shrimp
- Mix oil, diced jalapeños, a sprinkle of salt and garlic into a pan. Stir until hot. Sprinkle in WannaRub
- After mixing and heating together, pour into a bowl
- Let wooden skewers sit in water to avoid burning on the grill later
- Peel and clean shrimp, and mix in sauce. Marinate the shrimp by rubbing in the sauce by hand
- Pre-heat grill to 350-450°F. Place shrimp on skewers
- Grill the shrimp over direct, medium heat for 5-7 minutes, turning the shrimp halfway through the process
- Serve and enjoy!